Permanent identification labels to personalize
What's this ?
What is called a permanent identification tag (or textile composition label), it is a label that identifies both the designer/vendor and the fabric fibers used in the manufacture of a textile product.
What should be written on this label?
It depends if your confection is for personal use or for sale.
For personal use
You can enter what you want, add an image, a line to enter the size, washing instructions, your designer name or even the name of your child if it is to prevent your precious creations from ending up in the box. items lost at school or daycare...
For commercial use
The information that the permanent identification tag must contain is defined by the Competition Office of the Government of Canada, under the Textile Labeling Act. For more detailed information and source links to learn more, click here!.
Optional, according to your choice
To know more...
- Permanent identification labels (textile composition labels), what's this ?
- brand labels, what's this ?
- Choice of ribbons
- Typical brand label designs
- Album photo labels produced by Chic Placard
- Choice of a logo and monochrome printing
- Textile fibers
- Care instructions and their icons
- The legal side and links to sources of information
- List of items exempt and not from carrying an identification tag