Light tuque pattern, all in knit for the mild weather!
*THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT* This is a digital sewing pattern including the tutorial with color photos.
- Perfect beanie for spring or early fall
- Double layer of jersey knit
- 3 options: 1-piece beanie, interior beanie in plain fabrics, beanie with earmuffs and drawstrings
- 5 sizes from newborn to adult
- Easy to adjust
- Level required: intermediate
- 19-page tutorial with color photos and sketches to guide you step by step
- Recommended material: Cotton jersey knit, serger, snap button and pom pom
- File included (zip): English and French tutorial, bilingual pattern
Join the Facebook group for a video tutorial:
Must be printed from a computer on size paper LETTER by choosing the option FULL SIZE.
Use a desktop computer and the free app Adobe Reader :
Included Files (.zip): bilingual tutorial and pattern. No technical support or warranty if you use a cell phone or other mobile device to download and print the pattern.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED to Chic Placard enr. Thanks for sharing the link, not the pattern! Encourage us to produce other patterns, tutorials and videos for your sewing projects, in French (translated into English), made in Quebec and complete to your liking!
*Note: digital files are non-refundable.