Original pattern of the WARM LINED tuque (updated on 2021-01-01)
*THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT* This is a digital sewing pattern including the tutorial and the link to a video to sew a tuque.
Complete tuque pattern created in collaboration between Chic Placard and Casa de la Couture.
- Jersey toque, lined with microfleece, 3 seasons that makes a round, fitted beanie.
- 13 sizes from newborn to adult including recommended head circumference measurements for each size
- Beautiful finish
- Basic option with pompom
- Option for bun on the top of the head
- Option for ponytail behind the head and possibility to also add a pompom
- Advanced option for discreet opening behind the head for the ponytail and possibility of adding a pompom
- Earmuffs and cords option
- Option with a folded edge
- 77 tutorial pages including many photos to guide you step by step
- Level required: intermediate to advanced depending on the option chosen.
Must be printed from a computer on size paper LETTER by choosing the option FULL SIZE.
Use a computer office and the free app Adobe Reader :
Join the Facebook group for a video tutorial: https://www.facebook.com/groups/patronsduChicPlacard/
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED to Casa de la couture and Chic Placard. Thanks for sharing the link, not the pattern! Encourage us to produce other patterns, tutorials and videos for your sewing projects, in French, made in Quebec and complete to your liking!
*Pre-printed paper version NOT available. If you don't have a printer, you can go to a stationery store that offers this service.
Included Files (.zip): bilingual tutorial and pattern.
No refunds on digital products.
No technical support or warranty if you use a cell phone or other mobile device to download and print the pattern.
Revised on 2021-01-01. You can write to email@example.com to know the details of this revision or to obtain access to the file if you had already purchased it on another platform. Make sure to send us your proof of purchase with your request.